So What Are Pimples:
Pimples occur on the face when oil glands get clogged and infected. Dead cells of the skin, clogged pores, oily glands, and bacterias are the reason for pimples occurring. It is the most common cutaneous disorder in adolescents and young adults. It is onset generally in the preadolescence period. Its incidence decreases with age, typically resolves in the 30s but it may return in adulthood. We will tell you in the article, how to control pimples by using natural ingredients.
Acne is a chronic or recurrent skin disease presenting with non-inflammatory or inflammatory lesions. It affects the hair follicles and oil glands of the skin. Moreover, it is the broader term of pimples.
A lot of us have this idea that ‘CLEAR SKIN’
is the end goal but living a happy life with
acne is very possible.
What Causes Pimples?
If you know the causes, it becomes easier to control or avoid pimples. There are some key compounds in the pathogenesis of pimples:
- Infection with Gram-Positive bacteria
- Follicular hyperproliferation
- Excess sebum production
- Follicular rupture leads to inflammation
- Genetics/Family history
- Skin irritation
- PCO (Polycystic Overy Syndrom)
Causes of Pimples on the Forehead:
- Clogged pores
- Oily skin
- Digestive problem
- Lack of sleep
- Hair product
- Wearing helmet & caps
Causes of Pimples on the Cheeks:
- Bacteria ( attracted from the pillow or mobiles)
Causes of Pimples on the Nose:
- Clogged pores
- High blood pressure
- Poor circulation
Causes of Pimples on the Lips:
- Food allergies
Causes of Pimples on the Chin:
- Reproductive organs
Causes of Pimples on the Temples:
- Liver problem
- Food allergies
- Greasy foods
Measures to Control Pimples Naturally:
- While taking a shower:
- The sponge should be clean and antibacterial as gram-positive bacteria causes acne and pimples.
- Use dead sea mineral soap, it does not mess with the pH level of the skin. Keeping the balance of pH level in the body is very important to avoid skin problems.
- Gently hydrate wet skin. After taking a shower, use ointment or lotion to moisturize the skin. When we moisturize the wet skin, it locks moisture to the skin and avoids skin dryness.
- If not moisturized immediately, hydrate with aloe-vera.
- Use a chemical-free shampoo and conditioner because it protects the skin from damage.
- People who are suffering from hormonal balances should avoid high sugary starchy food.
- Avoid food that contains yeast.
- Avoid red and white wine.
- Reduce the intake of junk foods during pimple problems.
- Exercise increases blood circulation and consequently, it helps to reduce pimples.
By using these foods, you can control pimples.
- While taking a shower:
Types of Pimples:
Pimples are one such thing that everyone hates, whenever it appears on the skin. There are different types of pimples and they appear for a few various reasons.
These types of pimples are pink or red. They appear some bigger than blackhead and whitehead but smaller than pustules. Papules are filled with fluid and can be easily treated. They are tender to touch. You can consult with a dermatologist or can apply some general pimple reducing cream.
Most of the time, these blackheads appear on the nose, the forehead, and down the chin. They form due to the dead skin cells that Peirce pores on the surface of exposed skin.
Whiteheads form on cheeks and forehead. They form due to the dead skin cells that Peirce holes/pores under the surface of exposed skin.
Difference: Both blackheads and whiteheads are big similar to each other, the only thing that makes them black or white is the block powers, if the blocked pore is closed, it is called a whitehead because it appears as white. If the blocked pore is closed, it is called a blackhead because it appears as a black
Pustules also appear pink and red. Pustules are bigger than blackheads, whiteheads, and even papules. They are large pimples and form when the papule’s pus becomes large. They contain pus and have yellow/white tips. It usually takes a little longer to completely get rid of a pustule.
Cysts appear big on your skin and cause pain. Cysts form when black pores get damaged and resulting in getting bigger. They look like big lumps and contain pus in large lesions. Cyst cast scars on the skin when completely get rid of them.
Nodules are big with painful lumps just like cysts and they form when black pores damage more which makes them grow bigger and form deep into the skin. Nodules are hard whereas cysts are soft. They appear very different in color. They take a little longer to get rid of than the cysts.
Home Remedies to control pimples:
- Take one teaspoon aloe vera gel, saffron 3-5 pieces, tee tree oil 2 drops, and rose water 10-15 gram/half teaspoon. Mix them well. Apply it to the face before going to bed. Rinse off in the morning with water. Apply this remedy for a week to get the results.
- Take one teaspoon aloe vera gel, and half table-spoon clove powder. Mix it finely. Apply it on pimples after every four hours. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which work effectively for pimples and acne.
- Make a fine paste of radish leaves. Apply it on pimples. These leaves are anti-bacterial. Therefore, it helps to eliminate pimples. You can also apply radish water on acne or pimples.
- Dilute apple cider vinegar apply on pimples with a cotton ball, it has organic acids in it. As a result, it eliminates pimples.
- Make a fine powder of rai and turmeric. After that, add some water and make a paste. Apply this paste on pimples, it will work against pimples and lighten the skin.
Femingle wants to share with you the best tips and tricks to be beautiful, look attractive, and have nostalgia. Here we shared pimples and acne-free skin beauty tips for you. Don’t forget to share with us your experience while you use our remedies. Femingle give face massage service at home in Lahore
You may like to get our services