How to Choose the Right Concealer for the Right Skin?
We are explaining here for those people who have dark circles, freckles, dark spots, and moles on their face and they cannot be masked with makeup or BB cream. There are two forms of concealers including sticks and in liquid form. We should not consider a brand name while buying concealer, rather, its shade does matter it should be related to your skin tone. If you choose the right shade resembling your skin tone, its result will be outclassed. On the other hand, we can say that concealer is a color corrector for non-clear skin. Concealer is thicker than primer and foundation so it covers face spots very finely.
Concealer as Color Corrector:
One can apply concealer before or after primer and foundation. Use a makeup sponge to apply concealer. You need different colors of concealer for color correction.
If you want to buy the right concealer for your skin tone, apply a spot of concealer on your face or hand to match with a resembling tone. Buy concealer according to your skin tone, if your skin is oily and sweaty, go for a stick or cream from a concealer. If your skin is dry, go for a liquid concealer.
Tip1: You can use liquid concealer blending with face powder for oily skin.
Tip2: You can use cream or stick concealer blending with face oil for dry skin.
Blending correctly is very important for the best results. If you do not blend properly, you will ruin your makeup looks. Use a beauty blender, a piece of form having special cuts and curves to catch and blend properly. Always use a light tone concealer for eye circles. Use any dark tone concealer to highlight the nose area, cheek area, and jawline area. after applying concealer, use any foundation or BB cream.
How to Stop Concealer Creasing?
Minor tips and tricks can help to stop concealer from creasing. So, after fresh your face, do makeup step by step:
Step1: Apply Primer firstly.
Step2: Apply foundation adding with concealer.
Step3: Choose the right concealer according to your skin.
Step4: Wet beauty blender and squeeze out excess water with a paper towel.
Step5: Blend with a beauty blender properly. Don’t rub it. Blend it with soft hands.
Step6: Now apply face powder with a sponge and blend it very softly.
Concealer Do’s & Don’ts:
Sometimes just because we use a thing does not mean we know everything about it. So, here, we are sharing a couple of do’s and don’ts with you when it comes to concealer.
1. Apply concealer in the form of a triangle beneath your eyes from an inner point of eyes to up to your cheek. This shape will conceal your dark circles and will create an illusion.
2. Lay your foundation first before applying the concealer.
3. Use a color corrector before your concealer. If you have redness, freckles, or just a pimple, use a green color corrector to neutralize the redness.
4. Use concealer as an eyeshadow primer, it will prevent eye shadow from falling off and setting into creases. You can use the concealer to make sure that the eyeshadow is set in place.
5. Use concealer to enhance your eyebrows, right below your brows.
1. Don’t over-apply the concealer. Remember, a little goes a long away. Start by using a little and add more if necessary.
2. Don’t use an under-eye concealer that is darker than your skin tone.
3. Don’t forget to set it with face powder to avoid creases.
4. Don’t drop or rub it on your face. Always Tap it with a soft hand while blending.
5. Don’t swatch it over your wrist. Always swatch it our the side of your cheek. This will give you a perfect color match.
Femingle wants to share with you the best tips and tricks to be beautiful, look attractive, and have nostalgia. Here we shared aloe vera gel benefits to make hair, hands, and feet beautiful as these are very expressive parts of the body. Don’t forget to share with us your experience while you use our remedies. Femingle give you the best eyes-makeup at home in Lahore
You may also like to get