Hands and Feet Beauty Tips:
Hands and feet are two parts of our body that we use a lot but we don’t really give a lot of special attention and these two parts of our body are constantly exposed. Our hands and feet are easily destroyed and we can actually suffer from wrinkles as we get older and do not care. Age spots can actually form on hands and feet. So beautiful hands are not the shape of your hands but rather the condition of your hands so whether it’s soft and healthy. So, in this writing, we are discussing some hands and feet beauty tips that will help you to keep your hands and feet beautiful.
Hands Beauty Tips:
Hand-washing by WHO Technique:
According to WHO (World Health Organization) technique, the duration of the entire hand-washing procedure is 40-60 seconds;
Home Remedies for Soft & Smooth Hands:
Soft & smooth hands can be easily maintained by using these natural home remedies;
Apply raw milk to your hands with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it for some time and then rinse it off.
Take one teaspoon of banana paste and one teaspoon of honey. Mix it well. Apply this creamy pack on your hands for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off with tap water.
Before going to bed apply warm coconut oil to your hands. Do massage for a couple of minutes and then cover it with gloves. Wash them in the morning.
Take two teaspoons of honey, lemon juice, and baking soda. Mix them efficiently and make a smooth paste. Do gentle massage by rubbing hands together for a few minutes. Leave them for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with tap water.
Peripheral edema means swelling in your arms & legs. Swelling happens when liquids/fluid store in your muscle cells and causes a heavy, swollen, and painful area within the body.
Signs & Symptoms:
- A full or heavy feeling in your arm or leg.
- Swelling and puffiness in ankles, hands, and face is named ‘pitting’.
- Skin that feels tight and warm.
- Impossible or difficult to move joints.
- Pain and tension around the affected area.
- A feeling of pressure in hand and neck veins.
- Because of the tightness of shoes, clothing, or jewelry.
Feet Beauty Tips:
How to Get Pretty Feet:
No-one seeing that your feet do so much work-from walking miles, standing in long lines… Here are some tips for pretty feet:
- Cut your toenails often.
- Wear bright, colorful nail polish.
- Ditch the heels…sometimes.
- Massage on foot with a tennis ball.
- Slather on vaseline & put on socks overnight.
- Soak your feet in Listerine & white vinegar to flake off dead skin.
- Never walk barefoot.
Home Remedies for Feet:
Scrubbing for Cracked Heels:
- Before going to bed, mix some liquid soap or shampoo in a foot tub filled with warm water.
- Keep your feet in this soapy solution for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove dead skin cells with the help of a pumice stone.
- Wash feet with clean water and dry with a soft towel.
- Apply moisturizer or foot cream & wear a pair of cotton socks overnight.
Apply this remedy till your cracked feet are healed.
For Burning Sensation in Feet:
- Fill a foot tub with cold water and soak your feet in it for a few minutes.
- Give your feet some rest & then soak again. Repeat several times a day.
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric in a glass of warm water.
- Drink it twice daily.
- Add 3-4 teaspoons of Epsom salt in a hot water tub.
- Keep your feet into it for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat this tip 1-2 times a day.
For Perfect Tanned Hands & Feet:
Firstly, Carefully exfoliate dry areas thoroughly from particular areas (hands, feet, wrists, elbows, and knees).
Always apply moisturizer to these dry areas before applying the tan.
Use Makeup Brush:
When you are ready to apply the tan, we recommend using a synthetic-haired makeup brush to apply the tan to these areas.
Add a very small pump of tan to the brush, and blend in circular motions. Remember to use sparingly in these areas.
After about half an hour, gently wipe down these areas with a face wipe so the tan does not develop as dark, giving you more natural-looking results.
How to Cure Cuticles?
We are sharing very easy 4 steps to cure cuticles at home. Nails play a vital role in hands and feet beauty.
- Soak your fingers for 5-minutes in warm water.
- Push back your cuticles using an orange stick.
- Mix 3-tablespoon of lotion and 1-tablespoon olive oil. Heat for 30-second.
- Rub the mixture onto your cuticles, and nail beds. Put socks on feet or gloves on hands and hit the hay.
Ways for Healthy Hands & Feet:
Moisturizing does not mean that it’s enough to take care of hands and feet. One should follow some simple steps to keep hands and feet healthy against infections or fungus. Probably, everyone cares for facial beauty but hands and feet are the most often expressive parts of the body, one should not neglect them. Our feet bear all the weight of our body, they demand care to be healthy. Seasonal effects also have a great impact on hands and feet. Winter makes them dull, dry or sometimes cracked. Here we are sharing how to take great care of hands and feet to keep them healthy.
- Take notice of the spots on nails. White spots are normal, they can be ignored but brown, black, or purple can’t be ignored because they can be the form of skin cancer.
- Take a healthy diet and precautions for the safety of nails so that they can grow strongly. Nail health shows the health of your body.
- Mani-pedi treatments at regular intervals maintain the beauty of hands and feet long-lasting. Nails polish remover should be of non-acetone. The most important is you should not use other’s nail tools, and don’t share yours with others to avoid germs and infections.
- Moisturizer should be of good quality and according to seasonal effect. Summer keeps the skin warm and winter dries out the skin. One should be careful about the product.
- Don’t wear uncomfortable shoes. Pointy shoes damage nail growth and also affect the skin around nails.
- Take care of cuticles. Moisturize the cuticles to keep them healthy and pretty.
- Don’t walk barefoot, especially in public. Wear shoes while going for groceries, swimming pools, lockers, etc, to be protected against fungal infections.
Femingle wants to share with you the best tips and tricks to be beautiful, look attractive, and have nostalgia. Here we shared hands and feet beauty tips for very expressive parts of the body. Don’t forget to share with us your experience while you use our remedies. Best salon service at home in Lahore
You may also like to get